Zero pellicule - shampooing zinc & eau de glacier - Axe - 300ml
Barcode: 8711600665064 (EAN / EAN-13)
Common name: Shampoing antipellicullaire
Link to the product page on the official site of the producer: http://www.axefrance.fr/produit/shampooi...
Period of time after opening: 12 months
Countries where sold: France
→ Ingredients are listed in order of importance (quantity).
Details of the analysis of the ingredients » We need your help!
- E470a - Sodium‚ potassium and calcium salts of fatty acids
- E900 - Dimethyl polysiloxane
- E422 - Glycerol
- E412 - Guar gum
- E508 - Potassium chloride
- E415 - Xanthan gum
- E466 - Sodium carboxy methyl cellulose
- E525 - Potassium hydroxide
- E330 - Citric acid
- E270 - Lactic acid
- E212 - Potassium benzoate High risk of over exposure
- E133 - Brilliant blue FCF Moderate risk of over exposure
- E171 - Titanium dioxide
- Without Parabens
- With Formaldehyde-releasers
- With Allergenic-fragrances
- With Silicones
- Without Phenoxyethanol
- Without Triclosan
- Without Cetrimonium-bromide
- With Methylisothiazolinone
- Without Aluminum-salts
Note: ingredients can be listed with many different names, please let us know if you think the analysis above is incorrect.