Fluocaril Bi-fluoré 250mg - 125 ml
Barcode: 5000174860177 (EAN / EAN-13)
Common name: Dentifrice médicale, prévention des caries
Quantity: 125 ml
Labels, certifications, awards: Green-point
Manufacturing or processing places: France
Link to the product page on the official site of the producer: http://www.fluocarilgamme.fr/les-produit...
Countries where sold: France
→ Ingredients are listed in order of importance (quantity).
Details of the analysis of the ingredients » We need your help!
- E211 - Sodium benzoate High risk of over exposure
- E487 - Sodium dodecyl sulfate
- E339ii - Disodium phosphate
- E452i - Sodium polyphosphate
- E551 - Silicon dioxide
- E407 - Carrageenan High risk of over exposure
- E420i - Sorbitol
- E954 - Saccharin and its salts
- E171 - Titanium dioxide
- E218 - Methyl p-hydroxybenzoate
- Without Formaldehyde-releasers
- With Allergenic-fragrances
- Without Silicones
- Without Phenoxyethanol
- Without Triclosan
- Without Cetrimonium-bromide
- Without Methylisothiazolinone
- Without Aluminum-salts
Note: ingredients can be listed with many different names, please let us know if you think the analysis above is incorrect.