Fleur de coton crème lavante mains - Séphora - 240ml
Barcode: 3378872098195(EAN / EAN-13)
Common name: Crème lavante pour les mains
Manufacturing or processing places: France
Link to the product page on the official site of the producer: http://www.sephora.fr/Corps-Bain/Bain/Ge...
Period of time after opening: 12 months
Countries where sold: France
→Ingredients are listed in order of importance (quantity).
If this product has an ingredients list in English, please add it. Edit the page
→ The analysis is based solely on the ingredients listed and does not take into account processing methods.
Details of the analysis of the ingredients » We need your help!
- E422 - Glycerol
- E211 - Sodium benzoate High risk of over exposure
- E432 - Polyoxyethylene sorbitan monolaurate Moderate risk of over exposure
- E330 - Citric acid
- E412 - Guar gum
- E265 - Dehydroacetic acid
- E210 - Benzoic acid High risk of over exposure
- E524 - Sodium hydroxide
- E202 - Potassium sorbate High risk of over exposure
- E102 - Tartrazine
- Without Parabens
- Without Formaldehyde-releasers
- Without Allergenic-fragrances
- Without Silicones
- Without Phenoxyethanol
- Without Triclosan
- Without Cetrimonium-bromide
- Without Methylisothiazolinone
- Without Aluminum-salts
Note: ingredients can be listed with many different names, please let us know if you think the analysis above is incorrect.